Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vanessa


Things are finaly begining to form again for me after about a month of not being able to sculpt decently.

Im also working on a green eyed mermaid so my mind is all on green and fresh things right now. I thought she might be Rusulka but, now I think she is too carefree for that. A bonett of strawberries might fit ,but Im not going to stay tied to that if she says no.


I was hoping to achieve a higher level of realism for this peice so, I worked from a photo of Milla Jovovich as a 12 year old. I dont know how that is going to work out. Maybe I should have picked a more realistic model than Milla but I also wanted an elvish look!


7 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are better for you! I would be interested to hear the story behind this piece - she definitely has a tale to tell! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is amazing! Wishing you the best! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nita she is going to be fabulous...
    I think she's going to be mesmerizing~

    Glad to hear your feeling better and getting back into sculpting~
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nita, so happy to hear that things are starting to gel for you!! Can't wait to see this one done!! She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fantastic so far! I wish I could sculpt. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your process, she looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete