Sunday, January 25, 2009

too late! I done been mooned er..that is tagged

Horror of horrors I have to try to find 6 things that arnt totally boring about me! Sue http://bartonoriginals.blogspot.com/Ill get your for this some day!


1. Im addicted to gummies. Worms,bears and sour dinosaurs. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting.


2. I listen to alot of old time radio programs . The Edgar Bergan show,Suspence and x- minus one are some of my favorites. I even sing old commertial jingles before my time on account of it.


3. As a child I wanted to grow up to be a mermaid. And used to stay in the pool as long as possible hoping to grow gills..... Artist is almost as good.


4. Id like to learn to sing "Rapture" by Blondie in japanese


5. Ive carved avadaco seeds, sealing wax, twigs and antler. Ive never gone more than a week without making something with my hands. so, if I get in a bind I use whatevers around. Dont stand in one spot too long if you visit.


6. innagodanavida now baby!
So , you read through all that?! Here's your reward. Updated piccie of my pretty zombie fairy. I switched out one of her blue eyes for an orange one. Creepier yes?

7 comments:

  1. Oh Nita this one is the top.
    Hahaha she's so great.
    Girl you rock, big time!

    Hugs,
    Es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Es. I worked mostly on the head and even had to paint her before curing to make sure she looks right. Now I can work on the body for some bone and muscle practice.

    well nighty night its late here;)
    hugs Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Nita...loved reading your 6 random things and your zombie faerie is wicked! The orange eye really works. Looking forward to seeing the rest of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I just discovered your blog and I think your work is so wonderful!!!

    Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisitely eerie zombie grrl! The odd eyes, the ragged stained mouth..delicious. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Elanor and may I say you filled my heart with your about me writing. Hope you visit again and enjoymy blog:)

    ReplyDelete