Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last moon of 09


Ho eager newyears revelers! Isnt this pretty? its the veiw out my window right now its the last moon of 09. I wish what my eye sees was captureable but, anyway Ive recorded the moment. I thought it looked fit for a spooky fantasy land. The clouds were drifting slowly like grazing sheep.Ahh!



Art and life wize nothing interesting has been happening and I havent been in the mood for blogging or speaking or seeing humans. Not that anybody reads this. >:P Im settling in my new place. For a while I had a weird sence of freefloating . Unable to concetrate. The supply I need is always at the bottom of the last box I check. So, everthing has been turned on its ear. I have a new downsized studio. A cosy chair with a nice little pull cart on wheels full of supplies. I rather like this, no fuss no muss. Here's my pus-pus Sprocket keeping my spot warm for me.Im finaly getting commitments out of the way to make room for new projects. And Im excited for the new year . Today is the first day I fealt a little bit jazzed.
Happy creating to everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Sw-e-e-e-e-t! I forgot it was a blue moon last night. We were too busy trying to keep cool - it was a hot one last night. Keep well and I wish you good things for 2010. (See, someone reads it ;-} )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful moon last night yes! Best of luck for the coming year. Can't wait to see some more amazing work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of Luck for you in the New Year Nita.
    I hope you will recover the joy in sculpting again and we will see new gorgeous work of you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you and your family a wonderful new year and many new creations!
    Hugs, Anjah

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, happy new year...look forward to seeing more of your work--its good for the soul...

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something rather poignant about the words "last moon of 09" and your pic conveys the beauty and the pathos.

    Nita, I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to feel "jazzed" again. Hoping that will stay with you into this new year. I've missed you!

    Wishing you happiness, peace and love.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blue moon it was last night! And this your photo is magical! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody for your so sweet comments!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me, Nita. Please call again.

    ReplyDelete